 |
New Jersey
|
Maybe it’s due to having four or five mental illnesses, but very often I
feel so disgusted by myself and I feel like I
never want anyone to speak to or see me again. Recently I felt this way
and I went to the most secluded part of Baker Wetlands I know, and just
sat there for half an hour maybe. Like, I just want to give in and
never leave my room and let what life I have fall apart completely.
Why
do I say this? I don’t know. Perhaps I worry I will never be understood
so I put this out into the internet hoping that maybe some stranger
will find it, I guess. What good does that do me? I don't know that either.
Oh but whatever, one nice thing is going outside and looking around. Summer ended yesterday, so here's some nice photos from it. Some of these photos are from my trip to the east, Delaware, Pennsylvania, New Jersey and New York.
 |
Lecompton-Perry bridge, built 1970
|
"Lord Stay With Us The Light is Coming" Found in an
antiques store in Finley Lake, New York, an area with a lot of catholic
German immigrants in the mid 19th century. My great great great grandfather Benjamin Allgeier was one of
them. He settled in Greene Township Pennsylvania, about 15 miles southwest of this store. |
Somewhere around NY-PA border
|
 |
Also somewhere around NY-PA border, young forest
|
 |
Osprey Nest
|
 |
Salt Marsh Sunset
|
Life is good!
No comments:
Post a Comment